Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@uni.no> on 2010/01/25 13:26:55 UTC

Re: Asynchronous Example

Hi Milinda,

I tried to set up the asynchronous  sample you provided here [1], but to me
it seems that there are some services missing, specially CustomerInfo and
CustomerRating, to get the example working, is this correct?

Can you provide info on how to set this example up correctly, so we can test
it out.

cheers, Håkon

[1]
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/bps/1.1.0/product/modules/samples/src/main/resources/bpel/2.0/LoanService/

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
Parallab, Bergen Center for Computational Science(BCCS)

Re: Asynchronous Example

Posted by TMueller <te...@permeance.com.au>.
Here's an example I just knocked up. Hope it helps...

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27401041/Async.zip Async.zip

Håkon Sagehaug-3 wrote:

> Hi Milinda,
>
> I tried to set up the asynchronous  sample you provided here [1], but to
> me
> it seems that there are some services missing, specially CustomerInfo and
> CustomerRating, to get the example working, is this correct?
>
> Can you provide info on how to set this example up correctly, so we can
> test
> it out.
>
> cheers, Håkon
>

> [1]
> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/bps/1.1.0/product/modules/samples/src/main/resources/bpel/2.0/LoanService/
>
> 2009/11/12 Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Markus,
>>
>> Look at the following BPEL samples we have created for WSO2 BPS.
>>
>> Asynchronous BPEL :
>>
>> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/bps/1.1.0/product/modules/samples/src/main/resources/bpel/2.0/LoanService/
>>
>> BPEL Process which calls above async process:
>>
>> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/bps/1.1.0/product/modules/samples/src/main/resources/bpel/2.0/LoanProcess/
>>

>> Thanks
>> Milinda
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Markus Piff <ma...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'm currently engaged in working on an asynchronous bpel process,
>> > however at the time of this writing I haven't managed to create a
>> > working example.
>> > Therefore it would be great if someone had a working example, which
>> > he/she could provide.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Markus
>> >

>> --
>> Milinda Pathirage
>> Senior Software Engineer & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>

> --
> Håkon Sagehaug, Scientific Programmer
> Parallab, Bergen Center for Computational Science(BCCS)
> Uni BCCS/Uni Research
> Hakon.Sagehaug@uni.no, phone +47 55584125

-----

Regards,
Terry

Terry Mueller
Director,  http://www.permeance.com.au Permeance Technologies Pty Ltd
Mobile: +61 (0)422 330020 || Office: +61 (0)8 9244 4607 || Skype:
callto://terry-on-skype
Address:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=28+collingwood+street,+osborne+park+wa&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=54.614104,101.074219&ie=UTF8&ll=-31.902263,115.81388&spn=0.025831,0.049353&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1
Unit 1, Level 1, 28 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017 AUSTRALIA