Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 06:41:09 UTC

Update the link in Job.java for Flink examples

We need to update the Job.java file of 1.0 to hold the correct links of
flink examples:

Currently it is pointing to
http://flink.apache.org/docs/latest/examples.html

Correct link :

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/batch/examples.html

Re: Update the link in Job.java for Flink examples

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Janardhan,

I just fixed that on the master and the release-1.0 branch because you
mentioned this on the user mailing list.

Thanks,
Max

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,