Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/11 20:05:35 UTC

Flume 1.5

Hi guys,

I am planning to spin an RC for Flume 1.5 late this week. If you have patches that you want in 1.5, reply to this thread. I will try and review it

Thanks,
Hari

Re: Flume 1.5

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This one is pretty important to us and seems ready:

Otis

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

RE: Flume 1.5

Posted by gopinathan a <go...@huawei.com>.
Few minor patches
FLUME-1856, FLUME-2257 , FLUME-2263 , FLUME-2252

FLUME-2216 - I will update this patch by tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A

Re: Flume 1.5

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Lots of Windows patches available:

*a) Windows (more critical ones):*

FLUME-1334, 2148, 2137,  2135

These relate to Windows startup script

*b) Other smaller Windows patches (many in tests):*

FLUME-2219,2068, 2244,2218, 2219, 2150, 2146, 2151

*c) Other Small Patches:*

FLUME-2122, 2123, 2337, 2175

-Roshan

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Hari Shreedharan <

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Flume 1.5

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1! :)

Otis

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

RE: Flume 1.5

Posted by gopinathan a <go...@huawei.com>.
Hi,

I am not sure how many people's seen this mailing thread and replied back, better to have short relook  on all the jira which are in patchavliable state.
Based on criticality we can push in 1.5 release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2344?jql=project%20%3D%20FLUME%20AND%20affectedVersion%20%3D%20v1.4.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Patch%20Available%22

Better to pull some more committers for this task :)

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A
Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Flume 1.5

Posted by Pawel <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Flume 1.5

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Hari, surely  .. expect to be in a position to do some reviewing Wed
onwards .. but i it might be too late for the first RC.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com
> wrote:

> Thanks guys. I am trying to review as many and commit.
>
> Roshan - I reviewed a couple last week, I will pull in the rest as I get
> time. Also, please feel free to review and commit the patches posted in
> this thread :-)
>

> On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Several Windows patches have been available for a long time. It would be
> > good to include at least the two or three most important ones in this
> > release.
> >
> > -roshan
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Ehsan ul Haq <m.ehsan.haq@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > I created these two patches sometimes back and they are waiting for
> > review,
> > > that can be added in 1.5
> > >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2318
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2309
> > >

> > > On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Wolfgang Hoschek <
> whoschek@cloudera.com

> > hshreedharan@cloudera.com

> > and
> > > these