Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 14:34:41 UTC

[Axis2][Proposal] Getting rid of JAM

Re: [Axis2][Proposal] Getting rid of JAM

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> Folks,
>
> How about we get rid of JAM finally? Thoughts?
+1 , that was one of my goal of moving to JDK 1.5

-Deepal

Debugging Axis2 engine

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
I want to use a source level debugger to debug and fix problems in Axis 2.
 Question is how to do that?  What do people normally use and what is the
process?

I prefer to use Eclipse if possible.   I assume when creating a package
that is debuggable there are options that need to be set in maven?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

Nadir Amra