Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Alex Chong <cw...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/16 18:26:08 UTC

Phonegap windows8

I am interested in phonegap Cordova for windows 8 metro app development. I was told that the project has started and I would like to both use the framework and contribute to the framework development. Is there anything I can help out with?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Phonegap windows8

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

I will be releasing the work I have done towards cordova for windows 8
metro later this week.  You can follow me on github, as it will probably
land there before getting it's own full fledged apache repo.

My github user name is purplecabbage.

In the meantime, make sure that you have gone through the ''how to
contribute' so I will be able to accept pull requests from you.
More info here: http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/#contribute

Cheers,
  Jesse

--