Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wadi wadi <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 18:59:34 UTC

how to get the sessionID of a soap session

Hi,

I am still looking for a way to extract the sessionId of a soap session.
Can you help please?

Many thanks.

Re: how to get the sessionID of a soap session

Posted by wadi wadi <wa...@gmail.com>.
My question is to display the current session id in a 'scope=soapsession'
 as a proof that I am in the same session I don't need it to resend the
message. It is handled automatically by axis.

Now if in a soap session the unique identifier is servicegorupID, any
example code to display it?

Manhy thanks.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Stadelmann Josef <
josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch> wrote:

> Just to avoid a missmatch;
>
> Are you in fact trying to keep talking to the same session. I assume that
> because you said that you use scope="soapsession". In this regard you will
> propabbly not have to re-send the sessionId, but the servicegroupId.
> Otherwhsie the sessionCookyis what you need to resend too, but that seems to
> be handeled by the axis2 client itself if it works in scope="soapsession".
>
> I only had to configure it however for my custome binding in a MS WCF
> client that it sends the sessionCooky with each request to fake the server;
> there I had to manually intercept the incoming and the outgoing messages as
> well to re-insert the servicegorupID
>
> Josef

Wadienil.

AW: how to get the sessionID of a soap session

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
Just to avoid a missmatch;

Posted by Jorge Medina <ce...@gmail.com>.