Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/06 15:37:07 UTC

Re: 2022-08-30 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Due to scheduling conflicts meeting actually took place on 2022-09-06

1. Attendance
    - Zach Hoffman
    - Stephen Hamrick
    - Mark Brodis
    - Taylor Frey
    - Rawlin Peters
    - Eric Holguin
    - Amy Wilson
2. We should use ATS 9.1 everywhere ATC is currently using ATS 8.1
    - Three places in particular:
        - integration tests for t3c
        - CiaB
        - tc-health-client integration tests
3. When should we support Rocky Linux/RHEL 9?
    - Released earlier this year
    - Due to the logic surrounding RHEL versions that are prevalent
throughout the project, we should probably drop support for 7 when
adopting support for 9
    - CentOS 7 EOL is midway through 2024
    - needs mailing list discussion
4. ML: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Traffic Control 7.0.1
    - Hooray