Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/10 10:31:10 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Update of "February2009" by JasonStewart

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JasonStewart:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/February2009

  === Xerces-P ===

- In some clean up work of the old XML project it was discovered that xml.apache.org/dist is still being used for publishing snapshots. A discussion was started to determine what should be done with these. No development activity to report.
+ In some clean up work of the old XML project it was discovered that xml.apache.org/dist is still being used for publishing snapshots. A discussion was started to determine what should be done with these.
+
+ We are still having compilation problems with recent versions of Perl. We have gotten some help from outside developers who have given me a login to their private machines for testing. As soon as compilation is working again for recent Perl, I'll make an official beta release of 3.0.

  === XML Commons ===