Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/10/08 04:19:09 UTC

RE: Publication on cocoon

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Ok, agreed. I only wanted to give a hint that most
> articles are already linked in the docs.
>
> BTW: What does our documentation team say to this?

(My comments are not directed at any particular person.)

I wonder what the term "documentation team" means.
It should mean "everyone". It is vitally important that
all developers, and also users, participate in documentation
and not leave it to a separate small "team".

Please everyone dive in and help.

--David

RE: Publication on cocoon

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > > Ok, agreed. I only wanted to give a hint that most
> > > articles are already linked in the docs.
> > >
> > > BTW: What does our documentation team say to this?
> >
> > (My comments are not directed at any particular person.)
> >
> > I wonder what the term "documentation team" means.
> > It should mean "everyone". It is vitally important that
> > all developers, and also users, participate in documentation
> > and not leave it to a separate small "team".
> >
> > Please everyone dive in and help.
> >
> Yep. Absolutely!
>
> Ehm, despite your mail is not directed directly at me, I
> have to answer this one: By using the term
> "documentation team" I wanted to provoke some reaction
> or putting it in other words: Throwing a stone into the water
> and see what happens...
>
> Carsten

Great, mate ... a good idea. The ripples have travelled
behind-the-scenes. We are already gathering some new
committers which will help out with documentation and with
general Cocoon stuff.
--David

RE: Publication on cocoon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.