Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Prashant Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/03 09:27:04 UTC

How to run oozie in debug mode.

Hi all,

I am facing an issue with running oozie. Can someone please tell me
how to run oozie in debug mode , Such that I can remote debug the code
using eclipse.

Thanks in advance.
Prashant

Re: How to run oozie in debug mode.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Prashant,

You can export, in the oozie-env.sh, in Oozie's conf/ directory the
CATALINA_OPTS env variable to enable the debugger, ie:

export CATALINA_OPTS="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=n,address=5005,suspend=y

Then, using your IDE attach to it. Make sure your IDE is open in the same
source version as your binary.

Thanks.

Alejandro