Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 16:16:10 UTC

fd:output widget of type="hidden|

Hi,
is it possible to make a widget, specified as fd:output, hidden? I have
tried to specify type="hidden" on the widget itself but the widget is still
displayed.

regards

Andrew

Re: fd:output widget of type="hidden|

Posted by Andrew <an...@gmail.com>.
Marco,
that did the trick! ;-) Many thanks for your help.

regards

Andrew

Posted by 32...@gmail.com.