Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/02 00:22:49 UTC

SDO distribution - include maven plugin?

I noticed that the sdo distribution includes the maven plugin. I
don't think that's really needed as normally this would be downloaded
by maven from a pluginRepository rather that taken from some other
distribution. I'd suggest removing it.
--
Jeremy

Re: SDO distribution - include maven plugin?

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
ok, thanks Jeremy, mea culpa
Kelvin.