Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Savita_p_m <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/01 01:22:38 UTC

Re: maven-changes-plugin 2.0-beta-2

Hi Adam,

Where u able to fix this problem, even I am facing the same problem. Can you
please let me know how did u resolve it,

I am getting the following error when I  try to connect to Jira application
running on SSL

sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
vali
d certification path to requested target

I did configure the Jirauser ,jirapassword,webuser and webpassword. and if I
copy past the url to the browser it works.

Regards
Savita

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
If you send us your configuration we might be able to help you...
Also make sure that you are using 2.0-beta-3.

Dennis Lundberg