Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/10/26 15:50:29 UTC

Move PR to apache sandbox

Hi Gourav,

Since you command line Aurora Client [1] is superseded by [2], I will close the PR 39 now and review 62. For provenance, can you instead submit this PR to the repo [3] so I can merge it and will be a audit trail of your contributions over the summer.

Hi Abhishek,

Can you also submit the PR41 against [3] instead.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/39 <https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/39>
[2] - https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/62 <https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/62>
[3] - https://github.com/apache/airavata-sandbox/tree/master/gsoc2016 <https://github.com/apache/airavata-sandbox/tree/master/gsoc2016>
[4] - https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/41 <https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/41>

Re: Move PR to apache sandbox

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gourav, Abhishek,

Your PR’s to sandbox repo are now merged.

Suresh

Re: Move PR to apache sandbox

Posted by Gourav Rattihalli <gr...@binghamton.edu>.
Hi Suresh,

A PR for the client is submitted on Airavata-Sandbox repo.

Re: Move PR to apache sandbox

Posted by Abhishek Jain <aj...@binghamton.edu>.
Hi Suresh,