Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Gacesa, Petar" <pe...@tim.com> on 2000/04/25 18:01:38 UTC

Taglibs example crashes Tomcat 3.1 on Linux with JDK 1.2.2

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with Tomcat tag-libs in the latest release of
Jakarta-Tomcat 3.1 running on linux.
I have the following configuration:

	Red Hat Linux 6.1
	JDK1.2.2 - version - Classic VM (build 1.2.2-L, green threads,nojit)
	Jakarta-Tomcat 3.1 (latest version)

When I try to run the last example on JSP pages that comes with Tomcat (the
example with taglibs) It gives me the following error in browser:

	Location: /examples/jsp/simpletag/foo.jsp
	javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagAttributeInfo:
method(Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;Z)V not found

The same installation works fine on Windows NT.

Has anyone come accross this problem?

Petar