Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/17 20:34:00 UTC

Cleaning up the Arrow Java build output

hi folks,

The Java build has recently acquired a bunch of new verbose debugging
output that is cluttering our CI builds and making the Travis CI logs
take a lot longer to load, etc.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-4180 about one of
the new issues I noticed. Can someone take a look holistically at the
Java build and reduce the amount of output that is being produced by
default? Not all of it seems useful.

Thank you,
Wes

Re: Cleaning up the Arrow Java build output

Posted by Ravindra Pindikura <ra...@dremio.com>.
I’ve assigned to myself.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.