Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Dave Viner <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/09 23:48:40 UTC

[OT] shout out for riptano training

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Jonathan Ellis & the Riptano team for the
awesome training they provided yesterday in Santa Monica.  It was awesome,
and I'd highly recommend it for anyone who is using or seriously considering
using Cassandra.

Just..... freakin.... awesome.

Dave Viner

Re: [OT] shout out for riptano training

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
That doesn't sound off-topic at all to me... :)

Thanks guys, and good to meet both of you!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [OT] shout out for riptano training