Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stewart Mclean <st...@glory.curtin.edu.au> on 2001/06/26 10:48:49 UTC

tomcat 3.2.2 on Tru64 UNIX v5.1 problems

Hi guys, I've got some strange problems with tomcat 3.2.2 on an alpha box
running Tru64 UNIX v5.1. I'm using the binaries but I'm experiencing the
following problems:

*) startup.sh and tomcat.sh don't start tomcat.
   Neither script is finding the server.xml file yet the file is in its
   default location.

*) To start tomcat I have to use the following:
   tomcat.sh start -f conf/server.xml

   tomcat starts but doesn't stop when I type the following:
   tomcat.sh stop -f conf/server.xml

   Any suggestions as to what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Stewart

--
Stewart Mclean
UNIX Support Group

....The manual said install Windows 98 or better.....
.........so I installed Linux!

....and yes, my password is the same as my dog's name. My dog's name is
4%&12ab!! but I change it every week. Sure does confuse the hell out of my dog!