Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jan Marten Visser <ja...@virgil.nl> on 2003/03/10 17:51:45 UTC

retrieving values form different tables in a single join

Hi All,

I want to retreive values from different tables that I combine in a row.
Take as an example the following SQL:

SELECT order.orderNo, line.productName
FROM   order,
       line,
WHERE  order.id = line.id;

I have tried all kinds of things and constructions using the Criteria
class, but basically it was guessing since I was not able to find this
in the documentation. Does anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,

Jan Marten

PS Seems like a basic question so I tried the archives of this list, but
these are inaccesible and return errors.