Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Britske <gb...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 13:50:38 UTC

how to have persistent data in querystring?

okay, I like peristent data very much. On the other hand I want to have pages
in which several persistent properties are encoded into the querystring (for
better bookmarking and other requirements from a user-perspective).

so my question is:
is there a way to encode / decode certain persistent properties into the
querystring? The best would be a way without having to change the onActivate
and onPassivate-methods of course...

Thanks in advance,
Geert-Jan

Re: how to have persistent data in querystring?

Posted by Britske <gb...@gmail.com>.
your welcome;-)
i have a look it myself.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.

Posted by Britske <gb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.

Posted by Britske <gb...@gmail.com>.
that would require a lot of manual labor for each and every link.

btw: my question relates to T5.

Say i had page B injected into page A.
I could then initialize page B and return page B from some eventhandler on
page A.
What I would want to accomplish is that this automatically results in
redirecting to page B (as normal) with the difference that the url of page B

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.