Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com> on 2018/12/06 10:46:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release 2.9.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 2.9.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint EEAC70DF3D0BC23B [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.9.0-RC1" [5],
* website pull request listing the release [6] and publishing the API
reference manual [7].
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].
* Validation sheet with a tab for 2.9.0 release to help with validation [7].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Cham

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12344258
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.9.0/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1054/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.9.0-RC1
[7] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/584
[8]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=2053422529

Re: [VOTE] Release 2.9.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Thanks all for voting.

This vote has passed with 9 +1 votes (4 binding) and no -1 votes.
I'll complete the remaining work and finalize the release.

Thanks,
Cham

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com>.
I've opened BEAM-6228 for the website build issue-- thanks for noting it
Kenn.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.