Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Atul Kumar (atkumar3)" <at...@appdynamics.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/16 12:54:51 UTC

Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: Critical bug in Kafka 2.8.1 | topic Id in memory: <> does not match the topic Id for partition <> provided in the request: <>.

Hi Divij,

Thanks for the reply!

We were using the Kafka-manager tool (with an older Kafka client) which was the root cause of this issue.

Regards,​
Atul
________________________________
Posted by Divij Vaidya <di...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to mention earlier, another way to detect this is to check the
logs for the following lines:

[2022-08-25 17:44:05,308] ERROR [Broker id=0] Topic Id in memory:
jKTRaM_TSNqoc1233I2aYOQ does not match the topic Id for partition
myTopic-0 provided in the request: nI-J1234wQwGiylMfm8k13w.
(state.change.logger)

--
Divij Vaidya

Posted by Divij Vaidya <di...@gmail.com>.