Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Roy Henderson <r_...@rebexitservices.co.uk> on 2006/01/24 15:04:33 UTC

RE: Release plan (Was: Add different headers for each recap)

I deliberately didn't contribute to the recent "Is James dead?" thread but,
as a user, Stefano's comment below exactly matches my main frustration with
James.

I'm making this comment in the context of fully appreciating the efforts and
commitment of the James team - it's meant as unemotional user feedback.

Roy