Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2004/03/01 15:47:19 UTC

RE: Logging doesnot work in final production , works while debugg ing

Sourabh,

Can you give me any more information as the difference between your
development and production environments?
Can you run log4net will internal logging enabled?

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/faq.html#internalDebug

Cheers,
Nicko