Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2019/08/07 19:49:43 UTC

Please add Airflow logo to RedBubble + stickers/swag for ApacheCons

Hello everyone,

Could you please add Apache Airflow to RedBubble? Here is our logo:
http://apache.org/logos/#airflow

Couldn't edit the ComDev Wiki myself, but would like to request the
stickers/swag as well.

For #LoveApache stickers, i will try to edit the logos and send them to you
soon! <3

Thank you tons,
Aizhamal

Re: Please add Airflow logo to RedBubble + stickers/swag for ApacheCons

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Thank you Sharan <3

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Aizhamal

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 07/08/2019 20:49, Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Could you please add Apache Airflow to RedBubble? Here is our logo:
> http://apache.org/logos/#airflow

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40497530-apache-airflow?asc=u

Mark

Re: Please add Airflow logo to RedBubble + stickers/swag for ApacheCons

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Aizhamal

Same for the #LoveApache version for Airflow. As soon as I have it, I can add it to the order but I need to graphic.