Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/04 17:23:13 UTC

OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

Is there any way to use OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0.0-EA2-SNAPSHOT?

RE: OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

Posted by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great News!

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Will,

RE: OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

Re: OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: OpenEJB with OpenJPA 2.0?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Will Hoover<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I guess that does lead me to a question :) How do we configure openejb
> to use a newer version of openjpa? I assume there is some option in
> openejb.xml?

What's "a newer version of openjpa"? If it's JPA 2.0, you can't - it's
not provided. If it's JPA 1.0 (EJB 3.0), it's already available in
openejb and you don't have to configure anything - just deploy your
JPA entities and they should be fine.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski