Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/11 12:45:20 UTC

[VOTE] Elect Dennis Lundberg As Commons Committer

Dennis Lundberg has been a part of the commons community for a number of
years now. he's contributed in a variety of ways to a number of
different components especially by answering user questions,
contributing documentation and by adding useful comments to discussions
about development strategies. i also think that he cares about jakarta
commons as a collective institution and seems willing to help us with
the improvements we need to make collectively. IMHO we've been too long
in recognising these qualities.

(things seem to be running a little more smoothly with the processing of
the paperwork for new committers now)

i'll tally the votes no earlier than 1200 hours GMT on sunday 18th
december.

here's my +1

- robert

--8< ---------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] +1 Elect Dennis as commons committer
[ ] +0 Probably yes...
[ ] -0 Probably no..
[ ] -1 No

Re: [VOTE] Elect Dennis Lundberg As Commons Committer

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
+1.

On 12/11/05, robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Dennis Lundberg has been a part of the commons community for a number of
> years now. he's contributed in a variety of ways to a number of
> different components especially by answering user questions,
> contributing documentation and by adding useful comments to discussions
> about development strategies. i also think that he cares about jakarta
> commons as a collective institution and seems willing to help us with
> the improvements we need to make collectively. IMHO we've been too long
> in recognising these qualities.
>
> (things seem to be running a little more smoothly with the processing of
> the paperwork for new committers now)
>
> i'll tally the votes no earlier than 1200 hours GMT on sunday 18th
> december.
>
> here's my +1
>
> - robert
>
> --8< ---------------------------------------------------------------
> [ ] +1 Elect Dennis as commons committer
> [ ] +0 Probably yes...
> [ ] -0 Probably no..
> [ ] -1 No

Bernard Shaw

[RESULT] [VOTE] Elect Dennis Lundberg As Commons Committer

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
(sorry for the delay)

i count:

(binding)
+1 robert burrell donkin
+1 Stephen Colebourne
+1 Phil Steitz
+1 Brett Porter
+1 Steve Cohen
+1 Dion Gillard
+1 Simon Kitching

(elected to pmc but not listed in committee-info)
+1 Niall Pemberton

(committers but not binding)
+1 Jörg Schaible
+1 Oliver Heger
+1 Emmanuel Bourg

therefore, dennis has been elected as a jakarta committer.

please check that i have counted correctly. i'll wait 24 hours before
setting the wheels in motion.

- robert

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Elect Dennis Lundberg As Commons Committer

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.