Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Dennis Patzer <pa...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/06 13:39:16 UTC

Probem with w3c geo

Hello,

when using the W3C geo ontology, I get the following error in jena:

WARN [pool-1-thread-1] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:36) -
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos(line 2 column 57): {W119} A
processing instruction is in RDF content. No processing was done.

Any idea what's the problem here :-(?

Thanks in advance!

Bye Dennis

Re: Probem with w3c geo

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 06/10/11 12:39, Dennis Patzer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when using the W3C geo ontology, I get the following error in jena:
>
> WARN [pool-1-thread-1] (RDFDefaultErrorHandler.java:36) -
> http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos(line 2 column 57): {W119} A
> processing instruction is in RDF content. No processing was done.
>
> Any idea what's the problem here :-(?

There is no problem - it is only a WARN.

Line 2 is:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="rdfs-xhtml.xsl"?>

ARP (the RDF/XML parser in Jena) does not apply XSLT.  It's letting you
know that.

	Andy