Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sleight42 <sl...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/29 23:47:37 UTC

Webmethods JMS using SSL?

Hi there.  New to the forum and to Active MQ.  I came upon it by way of
exploring JMS connectivity options from Ruby.

Has anyone out there successfully sent and received JMS messages to
Webmethods via SSL?  I'm aware that Webmethods can be a bitch to communicate
with securely as they use a proprietary native third party SSL
implementation that uses its own keystore format that differs from the Java
Keystore format.

Re: Webmethods JMS using SSL?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of WebMethods supporting Stomp (you might wanna try
their forums/mailing lists). One option is to use Stomp to talk to
ActiveMQ then use the JMS bridge to talk from ActiveMQ to
WebMethods/MQSeries/whatever

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

On 12/29/06, sleight42 <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there.  New to the forum and to Active MQ.  I came upon it by way of
> exploring JMS connectivity options from Ruby.
>
> Has anyone out there successfully sent and received JMS messages to
> Webmethods via SSL?  I'm aware that Webmethods can be a bitch to communicate
> with securely as they use a proprietary native third party SSL
> implementation that uses its own keystore format that differs from the Java
> Keystore format.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/