Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2004/02/09 12:25:54 UTC

multiproject with independent navigation

Hi all,

I'm in a situation where I'd like to have the independent navigation in
a multiproject and be able to generate the site of all sub-projects with
multiproject:site. Since my main project has the property
maven.multiproject.navigation=independent set the multiproject plugin
would not start the reactor. Does it make sense to allow running the
reactor, but not copy the resulting documentation over? Or is there a
reason why the reactor should not run? It used to work with RC1. I'm
using the latest maven from CVS.

Thx,
Dominik

Re: multiproject with independent navigation

Posted by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>.
I know that. But I personally prefer the way it used to work in RC1.
Still the project is a multiproject -- even with independent navigation
settings. I think it would be better to have this consistent behavior of
using "multiproject:site" to generate the site of each project. Only the
navigation setting determines whether files should be copied over.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Dominik

Posted by Ptitjes <pt...@teknolibre.org>.