Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Szymon Janc <sz...@codecoup.pl> on 2019/04/10 13:17:00 UTC

Removing transient packages from core

Hi,

Just a heads up that since we are right after release it is good time to
start doing housekeeping :)

PR removing transient packages is pending review:
https://github.com/apache/mynewt-core/pull/1757

Make sure to update your targets when this gets merged!

--
pozdrawiam
Szymon K. Janc

Re: Removing transient packages from core

Posted by Szymon Janc <sz...@codecoup.pl>.
Hi,

Yes, I've started working on that

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.