Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2013/11/01 00:36:48 UTC

Re: Angular Branch

Matt,

The only two considerations from my point of view are:

1) I know there have been several times where tests haven't been
functioning on the Angular branch since it wasn't the highest priority.
We'd have to ensure we were far enough along to make sure tests functions
on trunk.

2) If we decided to go down the data overhaul we were discussing we'd have
to make sure the changes were applied to both the Angular and existing UI.
Not a show stopper but might be extra work that isn't worthwhile if the
existing UI is going away.

Chris

Re: Angular Branch

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.
Well I definitely wouldn't want to merge before an 0.23 release -
what's to be gained?

Re: Angular Branch

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Angular Branch