Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 19:17:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] Start the graduation process?

So we're about to put our second release in front of the IPMC, we've voted
in a new committer, we've set bylaws... I think we're just about ready to
start the graduation process. Thoughts? Especially mentors? =)

A.

Re: [DISCUSS] Start the graduation process?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
I'd really like to see the website meet the branding guidelines.
I'll ping Shane and see if we can get his blessing on TM stuff.
But in general - I think jclouds is ready to graduate.

--David

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.