Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com> on 2007/10/17 22:37:19 UTC

XBean Namespaces

To better understand XBeans, I wanted to understand where or how the
namespace is defined for each service type (binding component/service
engine).

For example:
For the servicemix-eip wiretap, I see in the
org.apache.servicemix.eip.patterns.WireTap.java class that the xbean is
defined as "wire-tap" but I don't see an obvious reference to which
namespace I should use when defining the xbean.xml for my service unit.
I used the following

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <beans
        xmlns:f="http://myproject.com/myservice/1.0"