Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2010/09/30 20:58:28 UTC

Poll - do you use Apache::Test custom configuration?

To simplify the Apache::Test codebase, the custom configuration
feature is being considered for removal.  Is anyone here using that
feature?  If you don't know what it is, you aren't using it.

Re: Poll - do you use Apache::Test custom configuration?

Posted by Torsten Förtsch <to...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday, September 30, 2010 20:58:28 Fred Moyer wrote:
> To simplify the Apache::Test codebase, the custom configuration
> feature is being considered for removal.  Is anyone here using that
> feature?  If you don't know what it is, you aren't using it.

For those of us who are a bit at a loss here, this is about data in
$ENV{HOME}/.apache-test and similar locations. The same information can be
passed via environment variables which is considered the better way.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net

Re: Poll - do you use Apache::Test custom configuration?

Posted by Dave Hodgkinson <da...@gmail.com>.
On 30 Sep 2010, at 19:58, Fred Moyer wrote:

> To simplify the Apache::Test codebase, the custom configuration
> feature is being considered for removal.  Is anyone here using that
> feature?  If you don't know what it is, you aren't using it.

I don't believe we do, but could you give us a quick overview
as to why and when we should consider it?

Ta,