Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thorsten Jungblut <ul...@netcorner.org> on 2005/12/15 13:49:08 UTC

Piccolo XML Parser and Axis

Hi,

is there any known issue when using Piccolo as XML parser on the server
side?

I'm using tomcat5.0, i tried out patch level 28 and 30, Axis 1.1 and
Piccolo 1.04.

I keep getting an error:

faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Unexpected end of file after
null

When using Xerces, everything works.

Best regards
Thorsten

Re: Piccolo XML Parser and Axis

Posted by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com>.
or you could just use XMLBeans which uses Piccolo.  There were some posts a
while back about how to use XMLBEans as your xml bindings.