Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jvanhalderen <j....@isprojects.nl> on 2007/07/17 11:58:03 UTC

Help request using FOB to create TIFF CCITT T4 images

Hello,

I'm currently using FOB to create TIFF images from xml/xslt files. These
files however are soo big that they need a compression. I've read that FOB
0.93 supports the CCITT T4 format for TIFF, however i am unable to get it to
work in any way.

Could somebody give me a simple code example that uses that compression?

With kind regards,

Jean-Louis van Halderen

Re: Help request using FOB to create TIFF CCITT T4 images

Posted by Jvanhalderen <j....@isprojects.nl>.
Very helpfull, worked perfectly, thank you.

Posted by Vincent HENNEUSE <vi...@c-s.fr>.