Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <sb...@iname.com> on 2000/01/30 22:57:13 UTC

Re: DSO mod_perl.so module?

[CC'ed to the modperl-site list]

> > You are welcome to download the index.html, apply the changes you find
> > needed and I'll put the updated version back online. Your little
> > contribution might help a lot in a long run. Thank you!
>
> Sorry, I posted a corrected copy to
>
> http://web.fccj.org/~wcjones/Apache/

To Bill:

Just let me understand what you did before I do a diff, you've used CSS
and made the mailing list info in a bigger font. Am I right?

Now when I think again about it. Changing just one page would make pages
look different... since only index.html uses CSS.

Thank you, Bill

on the page? Bill suggested to make it more outstanding as people don't
know that the list exists at all...

Anyway, take a look at:
http://web.fccj.org/~wcjones/Apache/

Shell I commit this?

Stas Bekman    mailto:sbekman@iname.com      http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC     http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org    modperl.sourcegarden.org   perlmonth.com    perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven    http://www.singlesheaven.com

Re: DSO mod_perl.so module?

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@iname.com>.
> a lot more work needs to be done on the site than just
> making the font size larger on the mailing list
> paragraph. we could benefit from having a professional
> information architect give it a once over.
>
> to that end, i've enlisted doug's and my friend jim home
> (http://superdeluxe.com, http://vagabondage.com) to take a
> look at the site. i would expect in a few days that he'll
> let me know whether he has time and interest to actually
> undertake a reorganizational project. if so, we have great
> things to look forward to.

Thanks Brian, we are looking forward to see the site's face improve.

Thanks Bill, meanwhile I've commited your changes...

Re: DSO mod_perl.so module?

Posted by brian moseley <ix...@maz.org>.