Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Samuel Langlois <sa...@antelink.com> on 2011/04/27 19:08:37 UTC

Maven mirrors out of sync

Hello,

Is there any reason why all Maven Central mirrors (except for the
"official" one in UK) are out of sync since the 1st Jan ?
Are these mirrors now obsolete?
This was reported here a while ago:
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MVNCENTRAL-47

Thank you

--
Samuel Langlois
QA Director - Antelink

Re: Maven mirrors out of sync

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
We're in discussions with Sonatype to get them reinstated, but nothing we can do to answer that right now unfortunately.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org