Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/07/24 14:35:30 UTC

"No Resource Classes Found"

Below is my very simple blueprint.

trying to start the bundle that contains it, I get rewarded with:

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
No resource classes found
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.checkResources(AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.java:317)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactoryBean.java:159)

AnnotatorService is a pretty boring example of a JAX-RS resource class.

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
    xmlns:jaxrs="http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxrs"
    xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/core"
    xsi:schemaLocation="
      http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
https://osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
      http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxrs
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/blueprint/jaxrs.xsd
      http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/core
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/blueprint/core.xsd">

    <jaxrs:server id='annotatorServer' address="/annotator">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <ref component-id="annotatorService"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
    </jaxrs:server>

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
          <cxf:logging />
        </cxf:features>
    </cxf:bus>

    <bean id="pipeline" class="com.basistech.raas.annotatorservice.Pipeline"
            init-method="start">
        <property name="bundleContext" ref="blueprintBundleContext"></property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="annotatorService"
class="com.basistech.raas.annotatorservice.AnnotatorService">
        <property name="pipeline" ref="pipeline"/>
    </bean>

</blueprint>

Re: "No Resource Classes Found"

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.