Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2016/06/13 09:04:30 UTC

Re: [] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC3

> (Third time lucky..? :)
>
> I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
>
>    Apache Taverna Engine 3.1.0-incubating
>    Apache Taverna Common Activities 2.1.0-incubating
>    Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating

> The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a
> majority of at least three +1 Apache Taverna PPMC votes are cast.

One of the few issues that Taverna has before graduation is getting
VOTEs done.  When a TLP, the future-PMC is going to have to be able to
muster the necessary 3 votes for a releases.  The active PPMC of Taverna
is looking minimal.

1/ What about this vote?
2/ How can the pool of active (P)PMC members be grown?

     Andy

Re: [] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC3

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
My vote: +1

Tested:
+ Checksums, signatures
+ mvn apache-rat:check
+ mvn clean install
+ LICENSE, NOTICE

Tested on my Windows 10 preview :)

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Thank, Ian!

I'll leave it open until 13:00 GMT in case there are any further votes
(Thilina and Alan tested, but didn't vote)

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1