Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by amurguia <am...@itesm.mx> on 2007/08/02 00:07:40 UTC

Trinidad skin: referencing an external CSS file

Hello!

I'm currently skinning some applications using Trinidad and I have a
problem. Currently if I want a change in my skin, I have to copy the updated
CSS file in every web-module. I'd like to avoid this having only one CSS
file that can be used by every module. For example, using something like
this in the trinidad-skins.xml:

<skins xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin">
	<skin>
		<id>myCustomSkin.desktop</id>
		<family>myCustomSkin</family>
		<render-kit-id>
			org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
		</render-kit-id>
                  http://myserver.com/skins/myCustomSkin/myCustomSkin.css
	</skin>
</skins>

Is this possible? Do you have any ideas how to achieve this?