Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by falvarez <fa...@ancap.com.uy> on 2010/10/26 20:42:27 UTC

Do you provide support or consulting?

Claus,

In our company we are considering the possibility of implementing
ActiveMQ / Camel for routing messages and data transfer with suppliers and
we would need to know:

Do you provide support or consulting?
If the answer is yes, then:
How can I find out the costs?
Do you have a page where you can find details?

Thanks Fabian Alvarez

-----
Todos somos muy ignorantes. Lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las
mismas cosas.

Re: Do you provide support or consulting?

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com>.
Wow...Apache affiliation pays off!

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 27 October 2010 14:58, falvarez <fa...@ancap.com.uy> wrote:

> Claus,
>
> I have one more question and not upset them more:
> We have windows in our systems platform.
> You can give us support for this platform?

Absolutely! :)

Its maybe better if we take this off the Apache lists to the
FuseSource forums...
http://fusesource.com/forums/index.jspa

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration

Re: Do you provide support or consulting?

Posted by falvarez <fa...@ancap.com.uy>.
Thank you very much for your answers

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah as mentioned my employeer offers subscriptions which includes support.
http://fusesource.com/enterprise-support/support-offerings/

At Apache you can see this page which list companies that offers this as well
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

However as you are looking for AMQ and Camel then it may boil down to
FuseSource as the best pick because we employ the key people behind
those projects.
http://fusesource.com/community/apache-committers-and-fuse/

Other support companies don't have key people on staff.

And there is some FAQs about why FuseSource
http://fusesource.com/community/why/

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM, falvarez <fa...@ancap.com.uy> wrote:

> Claus,
>
> In our company we are considering the possibility of implementing
> ActiveMQ / Camel for routing messages and data transfer with suppliers and
> we would need to know:
>
> Do you provide support or consulting?
> If the answer is yes, then:
> How can I find out the costs?
> Do you have a page where you can find details?
>
> Thanks Fabian Alvarez
>
> -----
> Todos somos muy ignorantes. Lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las
> mismas cosas.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com