Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by SapnaB <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 12:46:28 UTC

Re: db commands not available in Karaf 2.3.2

Hi JB,

I started my project with Karaf 2.3.2 and am using a number of dependent
jars like jersey, jackson, commons-codec, javax etc. When I tried to upgrade
to version 3.x, i got a lot of issues with such dependent jars with Karaf
complaining of higher/lower versions. This dissuaded me from changing my
version.
Is there a better way of doing this? I do want to move to either 2.3.6 or
3.x versions of Karaf.

Thanks,
Sapna

Re: db commands not available in Karaf 2.3.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sapna,

you mean when upgrading from 2.3 to 3.0 ?

 From 2.3.2 to 2.3.6, it should be an "easy" move and the jdbc commands
are available in 2.3.6 (you just have to install the jdbc feature).

Regards
JB

On 08/11/2014 12:46 PM, SapnaB wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> I started my project with Karaf 2.3.2 and am using a number of dependent
> jars like jersey, jackson, commons-codec, javax etc. When I tried to upgrade
> to version 3.x, i got a lot of issues with such dependent jars with Karaf
> complaining of higher/lower versions. This dissuaded me from changing my
> version.
> Is there a better way of doing this? I do want to move to either 2.3.6 or
> 3.x versions of Karaf.
>
> Thanks,
> Sapna

Jean-Baptiste Onofré