Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/28 05:24:20 UTC

purpose of branches\1.2

What is the purpose of branches\1.2 as it stands now?  Can fixes targeted
for "1.x" be committed to this branch?  If not, where should this ffixes
go?  Can fixes for JIRAs marked as "Improvement" be still committed to
branches\1.2 and designated as fixed in "1.2"?

--vamsi

Re: purpose of branches\1.2

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Yep.  The branches\1.2 tree is being stabilized an Rick is finishing
the Yoko integration.  Bug fixes are fine but I ask you to be extra
careful since I hope to ship this as soon as the Yoko integration
passes the TCK.

-dain

Re: purpose of branches\1.2

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.