Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "John M. Wargo" <jo...@johnwargo.com> on 2017/08/22 18:37:16 UTC

I'm baaaaaack!

Greetings Cordova Dev Team!

Its been a while, so I thought I'd pop on the list and re-introduce myself.

Hello, my name is John M. Wargo and I've been a Cordova developer since PhoneGap version 2 (more or less). I was a contributor for many years and wrote 4 books on Apache Cordova/PhoneGap, but dropped off the map about two years due to a job change. I recently joined Microsoft as a Program Manager working on our Mobile Center product (working for Ryan J. Salva, and working with Parashuram N - whom I think you all know). In my new position, I'm not sure how much I'll be working directly with the project team, but I will do what I can.

I will be attending PhoneGap day in NY next month (I'll actually be Microsoft's onsite host for the event), and joining in on the dev conversation whenever I can.  Any get togethers planned for NY before/during/after the conference?  Please let me know if you need anything in or around the event.

John M. Wargo
Web: www.johnwargo.com <http://www.johnwargo.com>
Twitter: @johnwargo <https://twitter.com/johnwargo>

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back John!

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Woo! Great to have you back. Looking forward to an updated edition of your
book ;)

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome again!

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Back!

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back!

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back John!

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@gmail.com>.
John!!!!! Nice to see your name pop up in my inbox!!! Congrats on your
position as well! Hope to meet you at PGDay!

~Kerri

--

Kerri Shotts, IT Consultant • (312) 380–1035 • (618) 435–0823 (mobile)
https://kerri.consulting/

→ CONFIDENTIAL ←
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please let us know by replying to this message, and
then remove the message and its attachments from your system. You should
not disseminate, distribute, or otherwise copy or release the information
contained herein, nor can we accept any liability for any loss or damages
resulting from the use, abuse, or mis-use of the information contained
herein.

→ SECURITY ←
Computer viruses can be distributed via email. It is the recipient’s
responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the email
could have been intercepted, corrupted, delayed, and/or re-transmitted. The
sender does not accept any liability for errors or omissions within this
message or its attachments, nor for any viruses which may be present.
Note: We do our very best to ensure that nothing we send contains viruses.
However, because of the nature of email and the way it is sent, we can’t
promise that some other party hasn’t intercepted our email and added
malicious content. Due to the nature of email, we can’t accept any
liability for any damage or loss arising from the use, abuse, or mis-use of
this email and any of its attachments.

→ PRIVACY ←
Email is not a secure communications medium. When replying to this or any
message, you should not include any information that you do not want the
entire world to be capable of seeing. In other words, don’t send financial
accounts (CC#s, Bank Account #s, etc.), passwords, social security numbers,
or the like, even when asked directly. photoKandy Studios LLC will never
ask you for this information.
Information transmitted via email may be intercepted and retransmitted by
any number of other entities. This is the nature of email, and as such, we
can’t be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by replying to this
message with compromising information. Review your message prior to sending
it, and ensure that there is no information you wouldn’t be comfortable
with the entire world knowing.

Re: I'm baaaaaack!

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.