Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/02/03 12:55:51 UTC

Updated Mavenizer and FM6

Hi,

just wanted to report that I just committed some changes to the Mavenizer and Flexmojos6. Now the Mavenizer no longer deploys the Air artifacts as part of the "com.adobe.flex.compiler" groupId, but as part of the new "com.adobe.air.compiler" artifacts. Now it should be possible to feely select the desired Air platform you are intending on developing for.

The downside is however that you have to explicitly include the "com.adobe.air.compiler" artifact as a pluginDependency for any modules with packaging "air" in Flexmojos.

Would be really cool if the guys with Air projects could give these changes a test-drive.

Some further changes to the Mavenizer were provided by Frederic and simply clean up things by adding a "useApache" flag to decide which groupId to use for Apache FDKs.

The last change in the Maveinzer is that now, if the build-number is 0 the Mavenizer assumes the FDK is a developer version and appends "-SNAPSHOT" to the official FDK version. This should allow re-deploying versions of the FDK currently in development. In order to function 100% cleanly I still need to implement artifact overwriting in the local repo though ... currently you would have to manually delete them first.

So much to the changes I just committed :)

Chris

AW: Updated Mavenizer and FM6

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Frederic,

so it seems that this is nothing I can do anything agains. But as I know the IntelliJ guys it will be a matter of 1-2 days till they have this detail fixed ;-)

Chris

My AIR project build correctly, the only problem is with snapshot versions
of the SDK and IntelliJ IDEA as described here:
http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-100384

-Fred

Re: Updated Mavenizer and FM6