Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by vincixu <vi...@apache.org> on 2020/08/06 02:04:16 UTC

Re: [discuss] How do we protect the dashboard?

  I think should not expose dashboard to external internet ,if we must
expose, we should add a complete authentication for APISIX, such as
"jwt+RBAC", key-auth is a weak security.

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年7月25日周六 上午9:02写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Ya, there[1] has 1 PR working on this issue.

[1] https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard/pull/330

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

vincixu <vi...@apache.org> 于2020年8月6日周四 上午10:04写道: