Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/24 20:06:32 UTC

[Announce] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 Released

 Hello,

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Flex SDK
Installer 3.3.1

Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 is an update to Apache Flex SDK Installer
3.3.

It provides the ability to install other SDKs like the FlexJS SDK.

This update provide fix for problem with downloading OSMF swc.

Apache Flex SDK Installer is available in source and executables form from
the following download page: http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the downloads
using signatures or SHA512 hashes.

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:
http://flex.apache.org

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [Announce] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 Released

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Guys!!!! <3 :)

Many Thanks!

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ghazi,

Is it possible that your antyvirus is blocking something ?

Piotr

Posted by GhaziTriki <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by alex fernandez <al...@gmail.com>.
I have to say for me it works properly.
No errors.

The only trick is that I run it as admin, and I got the warning "it could
be a malware". But works well.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm not on Windows, but I think Alex said that folks must uninstall
previous version first or it can fail to install new version.

just remembering if it could help

thanks

> Hans,
>
> But in general after uninstall you are able to use current 3.3.1 version ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

> > Hi Piotr,
> >
> > not sure, since that version was uninstalled during the installation
> > attempt ;-)
> >
> > But I'm pretty sure it was the latest available version, since I pretty
> > regularly check if there's something new (like support for a new AIR SDK
> > Beta).
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Hans
> >

> > Am 27.04.2018 um 12:32 schrieb Piotr Zarzycki:
> >
> >> Hi Hans,
> >>
> >> What was the version of your previous installer on your system ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Piotr

> >> When I start the installer I get a message that the updater cannot be

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [Announce] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 Released

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hans,

Posted by Hans Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
Hi Piotr,