Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Conner, Chris" <Ch...@torchquest.com> on 2003/04/10 21:32:29 UTC

Is it possible to store xreg information in database with jetspee d 1.4b3

Is it possible to store xreg information in a oracle database with jetspeed
1.4b3 without having to extend the jetspeed classes? Is there a
configuration switch to store this information in a database instead of XML
files?

Chris

Re: Is it possible to store xreg information in database with jetspee d 1.4b3

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 12:32  PM, Conner, Chris wrote:

> Is it possible to store xreg information in a oracle database with
> jetspeed
> 1.4b3 without having to extend the jetspeed classes? Is there a
> configuration switch to store this information in a database instead
> of XML
> files?
>
> Chris

No. Last year I started on that task, but didn't get anywhere near
completing it.
The incomplete code is still in CVS.
In future versions of Jetspeed, we plan to store registries in the DB
as the default.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software